Besides individual articles, there are a variety of magazines or books that at least partially make mention of health. Here I will share some and give my feedback about them. Readers may feel free to comment as always.
- Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman
- Eat for Health (two-part set) by Joel Fuhrman
- Diet for A New America by John Robbins
- Food Revolution by John Robbins
- Fast Food Nation
- Skinny Bitch
- Atkins Diet
- Southbeach Diet
- The Sonoma Diet
- The Eat Clean Diet
- Suffering is Optional
- Highly Sensitive People by Elaine Aron
- SELF magazine: nutrition, health, and advice: Self.com
- Total Health Magazine: Provides news and information on natural and alternative health and integrative medicine.
- Shape magazine: Diet, fitness and beauty features with an online community.
- Men’s Health magazine: Tons of useful stuff. The men’s guide to fitness, sex, women, workouts, weight loss, health, nutrition and muscle building from the world’s largest men’s magazine.
- Prevention Magazine
- Cooking Light: Find healthy recipes, nutrition, tips, entertaining menus, fitness guides.